Submission via Music Submit
Submission via musicsubmit.com is preferable as this allows us to easily keep track of submissions and respond to you in a timely manner. (It’s free for you to submit and also allows us a small referral link, so we all benefit!)
Manual submissions can be sent to email@example.com
Physical music submissions are also welcome and are treated with more importance due to the added input required from you, the artist or promoter. Vinyl and cassette submissions are also given extra weight due to how expensive they can be to create.
If you’d like to send us a physical music submission to promote your music, please request the address via email.
We look forward to hearing your music!
Music Submission Guidelines
- Subject of email should start with “Music Submission:” and include artist name and song or album title. This helps us to weed out spam from legitimate submissions.
- Please include any official artwork for the project, artist photos etc.
- Please include any relevant information about the artist (bio, hometown, etc.) that you would like included in the post.
- Provide website links for further information on the artists (Spotify, Bandcamp, Soundcloud, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Include the album cover, tracklisting, release date, and any other information you would like to include.